Reading Road Signs!!! New Video Up!!!

I mentioned a few days ago I was collecting pictures for my next video, and I've finally managed to put it all together. I was rather surprised at what a challenge some pictures were to get.  I mean, where can you stand to get a picture of a 55mph speed limit sign?  Luckily, traffic jams were my friend!

I also mentioned I'd ask my 6 year old to play piano for background music in this video, and he was thrilled to do so.  There are four very simple songs playing softly in the background, and they're all his!  Well, they're public domain songs he played for me.  I think he'll get a big kick out of hearing his music on Youtube. Hopefully, it'll further stoke his joy of playing.




In the process of snapping all these pictures, I got plenty of those speed limit signs.  That gave me another idea for a video.  How about one counting by 5s using speed limit signs?  I have most of the images I'll need, so it shouldn't be long before that one is up, too.  I think I'm just missing 20, 40, 50 and 60 for me to have them up to 65. If I can't find actual pictures, I'll just photoshop the ones I already have.

As always, I welcome your comments & suggestions!
Plus me on Google+, share me on Facebook, like the videos & subscribe so you can get updates!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment