Ug... uploading a nightmare!

So, obviously, I upload videos to Youtube from time to time. If you go to my channel and see the videos uploaded, keep in mind that's only about half of what's there. The other half are videos I have marked private for a variety of reasons.

Anyhow, I have always had problems uploading to Youtube. I have tried via Sprint's mobile data connections, ATT's DSL, T-Mobile's 4G network and a variety of WiFi hotspots around town. Invariably, the video gets mostly uploaded & then fails for whatever reason.

ARRRG!

Mind you, it can take over an hour to upload a video!

I've been trying to upload the 1st Dolch Sight Words video for the bulk of the day. It annoys the snot out of me that, even when spending the amount of cash I spend for data connections, I cannot upload much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment