Counting in English!

One of the most basic of things to learn is how to count. For children, stroke victims or people learning English as a second language, this is also a critical first step towards becoming fluent.

The two videos linked are designed with this in mind. They're simple and clear. While to parents or others who are fluent, this seems "boring," to a learner, the simplicity is priceless.

The "Counting to 30" video is a bit older (and the production quality proves that out,) but the "Counting to 100" video is brand new. The "100" video includes not just the numbers, but also the words spelled out. Videos of this type have helped both my sons and my stroke-victim grandmother learn the numbers, and I hope they are helpful to you, too!

I welcome any comments, suggestions and requests. If you do find these as helpful as I hope you do, please pass them along to friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment