Two New Bike Vids Up!

With little in the way of inspiration for new Educational vids, I put up a couple of videos on bicycle repair.

When I bought the new bike a few months ago, it came equipped with what are called "Presta Valves" on the tires.  They are the only thing about the bike that I don't like.  So, after a little research, I figured out how to convert my wheels to accept normal or "Schrader" valves.

Here's that video:




One of the things I don't like about the Presta valves is that it is difficult to put Slime tube sealant in them.  It's not impossible, but it sure isn't easy.  With that in mind, I thought I'd demonstrate how to actually do that.  Here's THAT video:




And, if you're wondering what Slime is... it's pretty awesome stuff.  Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment