New Video! Creepy Barbecue Pit at Stone Mountain Park in Georgia!


If you've been following me on here or on Youtube for any time, you've figured out that I have a pretty wide range of video types that I share.  This one is pretty simple and goes along with my ghost videos, I suppose.  Take a look-see and tell me what you think.
This video did give me the idea to make some videos about the parks here in Gwinnett County (where Stone Mountain Park is.)  Several years ago, voters passed a SPLOST for parks development, and it keeps getting re-upped when the SPLOST expires.  So, we actually have quite a few very nice parks.  I'll be making and uploading those over the next few months as things warm up and the blooming explosions begin.

I'm also planning on making a video quasi-documenting that enormous "Century Ride" I rambled on about in my earlier post.

Feel free to share suggestions for videos in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment