Two New Videos!


I have two new and completely unrelated videos up on my Youtube Channel.  The first was done just to amuse myself and friends.  I live in Georgia in the United States.  During this time of year, the pollen from the pine trees gets pretty bad.  How bad?  Check out the video for a little demonstration.

The second video is a remake of my very popular "Counting To Thirty" video that has close to a million views.  That video was made several years ago and, as a result, it looks kinda' bad by today's standards.  I have also learned a little about how to make a good video.  For example, in the original, the audio for each number is a separate track.  I have learned that by making the audio one track throughout, it sounds MUCH better!

Hope you enjoy, and, as always, feel free to comment here or on Youtube, subscribe and give the videos a thumbs up!  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment